- Advocate for an increase for funding for transit
- Encourage a review of routes, schedules and bus stops with all stakeholders so that they can better meet riders’ and employers’ needs. This review should include changes to Sunday service.
- A real ridership growth strategy.
Top two priority actions for the group
- Educate the public and Council about the importance of transit for all city dwellers and the cost savings potential to the City with increased ridership.
- Liaise with transit users and Sudbury Transit and convey recommendations.